Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 6 in Tokyo - Stir crazy

Everyone is starting to get stir crazy being all closed up in one building all day long!

Lectures were a little boring today, so I won't really go into detail. All day long we took economics and at the end of the day there was a Japanese professor that was lecturing in almost incomprehensible English that I hardly got anything out of the lecture. Dr Claude lectured before him and it was pretty good but I had already known most of what he was talking about. So I guess it was nice to see that most of what he said, I already knew through my informal business learning during my current job at eSpace.

Anyways, like I said, people are getting stir crazy! Fortunately the weather today was rather good so we went out on walks during the breaks. At night, after dinner, we played ping pong and board games.

Blossoming trees on campus

Sakura or cherry blossoms

Momo or peach blossoms

Finally a picture of me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow that was short... and the peach blossoms are really pretty